The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Today was the second day on the job or the day I like to call a kick in the pants. I have now been assigned four projects..they include creating a war room for the account. Putting together probably close to 100 powerpoint slides together for the brand manager of each division of US smokeless tobacco. Doing research on why women in Sweden use chewing tobacco and if some how we can make this a reality in the US. Finally going through magazines and looking for competitors ads to see the direction they are using and putting together a document on it. It sounded like a lot at first, but now it shouldn't be all that bad. Today I heard more conversations from the lady who wants to be on Sex and the city or at least that's what I think. She's in the cubicle on the other side and she likes to start her day by calling friends and playing the game guess who I went on a date with...followed by I didn't really like him.

I learned that when creative work needs to be changed in order to please the client, the creative person has an issue with it. I also learned that the 99 cent value at Wendys really is a good deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home