The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

So I haven't posted in awhile. Not much to write. Still flying every week. Still working quite a few hours. yada yada. Something else that remains consistent is my love of music. So here's some tracks for you.

According to my iTunes here's a sample of my top 25.

James Blunt “Goodbye My Lover”
Joseph Arthur “Honey and the moon”
Ian Broudie “Song for No One”
Stereophonics “Nothing Precious at All”
DeVotchka “How it Ends”
Matt Pond PA “Halloween”
Goldfrapp “Number 1”
Ryan Adams “If I’m a Stranger”
Barenaked Ladies “Lovers in a Dangerous time”
Her Space Holiday “Sleep California”
Modest Mouse “The World at Large”
Angels & Airwaves “The Adventure
Third Eye Blind “Deep Inside of you”

Here are some new ones on repeat that I'm loving...

The 88 "Coming Home"
Dashboard Confessional "Stolen"
Angels and Airwaves “The Adventure”
Bellx1 “In Every Sunflower”
The Liars “The Other Side of Mt. Heart Attack”
Drive by Truckers “Goddman Lonely Love”
Jude “I Know”

Sufjan Stevens “Casimir Pulaski Day” - one of the most beautiful songs right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home