The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Sunday, May 31, 2009


If that doesn't motivate you every morning, then honestly I don't know what would. If only it was eating the heart of a gazelle would I find it more inspiring. He stares above my work desk and protects me with his magical powers and provides me guidance when working in Excel.

This poster was just one item that would strike my curiosity at my new job. I will leave my employer name out of all posts for worry of future lawsuits. Ok, so I don't picture the blog entries ever to take a negative direction, but more or less posts that reflect my curiosity. So far everything is good. I have discovered the supply closet, retrieved my laptop ( it's a slow one), completed some mandatory training (passed with flying colors!), rediscovered my hatred for Lotus Notes and wearing ties daily, become more excited about Qatar (Large apt with a car, flying a direct business class helps), and enjoyed getting to know my team. I am sure to update the blog with more interesting stories.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home