The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Monday, February 10, 2003

Last night, I was actually caught up with everything which was nice. My roommate and I decided to have a game of chess. He'd take several minutes between each move, I'd take several seconds. Anyways I was thinking him being Polish would beat me, but alas it was I who got to say check mate. It's funny, back home I'm called Grandpa for going to bed so early. Well Matche does too so it's'a good fit. It's fun lying in bed and talking to each other about what is going on in the world and learning of each others cultures. He has told me I don't fit many American stereotypes. I was curious and he was like you don't work all the time and you aren't fat. I'll take it as a compliement.

This week we are suppose to hopefully meet up with our client to discuss exactly what research they would like us to. The joys of free labor. Random side note, I found a place that serves the best Gyro sandwiches ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home