The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

So Todd and I were talking about the Counting Crows the other night. We were planning on seeing them perform in Amsterdam, but the show has already happened. Anyways he was saying how he heard them this past summer in Bryant Park up in NYC. I was there that same morning. It just amuses me that we were at the same place same time and meet across the Atlantic. We were saying probably one of us stepped on each other's shoes and was like who is that ass.

The only other big news is I get a tax return so I then get a gym membership. It feels great to be doing something physically active besides walking everywhere. The facility can't be any bigger than one back in highschool, but it has the basics which is all you really need. What I found funny is that while I'm probably lifting the same amount it seems less because of kilograms. There is 2.2 pounds or so per kilo. So I can't put 45s one or I'd kill myself, and that just wouldn't be good. Also a discovery I made, but wish I knew about earlier.... they don't even have water fountains at the gym. So I figure I could come to over here and make some money as either a) Culligan man or b)Open up a Starbucks. Now I wouldn't choose the later unless other American companies have staked a claim. Since America is a very capitalistic, money hungry country I don't have to worry for several fastfood establishments are already in place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home