The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Well the roommate has now left for Paris and sometime early next week heads for the US. Its funny because his school isn't too happy about him leaving the program early. So there is a chance he might have to come back. I'm thinking the chance is pretty slim as today I moved all the furniture and made it more comfortalbe for one person. Now the two beds are next to each other so its like one big bed. Living up the high life in the dorm.

Other news, did the laundry and whatever I bought did the trick. Everything is white again.

Other good news. Ran into an old group member from the Project Management class, i.e. the class I dropped. I was curious to see how it turned it out and he said he didn't know. He wasn't even there for the presentation, but decided instead to go traveling. He said it was probably a good thing I dropped out. I have to agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home