The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

You know what I miss from back home. Syllabus day. That day where all you usually get is that document and instrutions on what is about to come. My one class doesn't start for another two weeks and the professor has already emailed us telling us what we need to read. Back home I usually do read the books, but there are times when you don't have to. Here, they are all about the reading. I've realized the setup finally, its all about theory. They don't teach practical at all. I personally think they should switch to a combination. Anyways, we have to pick up our syllabuses before classes even begin. I don't care too much for that, but when in Rome....

So tomorrow begins another break. This one is about two weeks long and I should be gone for most of it. I can't wait to travel, see something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home