The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

I've started to realize my online journal entries aren't as regular as they once were. This should be taken as a good sign for I guess it means I'm busy and have other things to do. Still everday here is amazing in it's own little way. Everyday I learn something, experience something new, am in a situation where I can't help but smile, and go through a range of emotions. In the two months I've been here I have learned so much about myself, others, and how I view both of them.

Side note...I voted today online for A&M positions. Funny, I vote for people who might make a slight difference at our school, but have never voted in a state or national election. All honesty, a pretty sad statement. It is a privledge to vote, and one in which Im very grateful of. I need to change my actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home