The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Dave loves the bank and faxing here....not really.

First off the bank, rents due and you have to transfer it through the bank. Well I decided to transfer money into my account via Visa card. They only accept MasterCard, so there goes my assumption that the two were the same company in disguise. So I decide to go ahead and use the ATM machine. I CAN'T GET MONEY. I really have no clue, because here I am at the library checking my bank account and sure enough there is money in it.

Well I thought I had found a fax machine. The apartment complex told me they sent it and got a reply that they don't know a David Hoffman. I'm sure they don't know who I am, there are over a 1000 international exchange students. I'm just hoping they held onto the fax. It's only open for a hour a day so that makes it real convenient.

I think I have given up on the waffles here. I was beginning to think I was eating too many. I'm actually in some of the best shape ever, or so I tell myself. I run to and from the gym which is a mile or so. Bike or walk a lot during the day and actually eat pretty decent. Maybe all this exercise is starting to pay off. My cough only went away several days ago. Speaking off biking, its crazy here,the cars get right next to you. Still haven't got hit yet.

Got to run, but here are some links. They are photo galleries. A lot of the stuff in them are places I've been or of Maastricht.
http://www.pbase.com/rainmaker30 This guy is my future roommate
http://www.pbase.com/smittysoup A girl from Seattle website. In one picture I'm doing dishes....amazing. Actually I do dishes almost everynight. It's a way to get myself out of cooking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home