The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Well not much has really happened the last two days. I've worked on my four projects. Done with one, another one just needs to be reviewed, the room one has to wait till they have clearance to buy stuff, but for the most part its done as well, and the final one regarding Swedish women and their use of the snuff has come to a stand still and might not be pursued any further until I'm given notice.

It's really been sort of a boring week so far. My coworkers are entertaining though. I wish I had some good stories, but really nothing exciting has happened. I had a bum lady yell Spanish at me for I was like one of the only people that didn't put change in her cup at a crosswalk. I then replied with a "how about you leave me alone" and a glare, she then muttered something back to me....in Spanish of course.

My batteries went out on the discman today on the subway, so I ended up having to her about these bacherlotte parties the ladies next to me have attended recently. They also talked about how many business cards they had collected at clubs. Now this was surprising because they were really not good looking as mean as that might sound.

Oh here's a random thought of the day I thought about in a subway station. Who invented the bench/chair? A lazy person or a productive person. A lazy person is someone who would want to sit down and just relax. But if he's lazy, would he really then try to construct something. Something to ponder. Not really, it's a pretty stupid thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home