The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Friday, May 02, 2003

Random News:
1. I saw the guy with the biggest mustache ever yesterday.
2. I got an email from UCS, wanting me to talk to them about setting up an interview. Supposedly I sent them my resume. I really have no idea when, and in reality I don't think I ever did.
3. I almost fell asleep in class today. Sitting in lecture for two hours can get to you.
4. In random interviews, usually seen in magazines, they might ask the question to a celebrity or famous muscian if you were stuck on a deserted island what five albums would you want. I've been in Europe for over 3 months now and have 10 CDs. While I still listen to them, they are getting old. There is no way 5 could be enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home