The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Friday, June 28, 2002

I wish I had more time to access this journal. So many times something comes up that I wish I would be able to write down(I realize there are always pads and pens). Not much new has really happened though. I find it surprising that the car of choice of where we now live is Lincoln Town Cars. There are just a ton of them, and I find it fun to imagine it's mafia or something else.

I went to what is the closet thing to a grocery store here. It's called Ctown. The C most likely stands for convenience, I'm going to say it stands for crap. I'm looking forward to the HEBs and Albertsons. What is even worse about this place is that is 5, 10 minute from where we live. You can only carry so many plastic bags so far.

I finally got around to do some laundry. Its expensive up here. I also met a weird guy in the elevator, but I've since learned he has mental problems and lives with his mother.

Well I think I found an un tapped market, maybe it has been but I wasn't able to find it. I was buying Ellen a birthday card and went to the Hallmark store. They have bday cards for moms, dads, husbands, wifes, sisters, brothers, etc. but not anywhere did I see one that said girl or boyfriend.

Adam and I made it to a Happy Hour last night, we were going to get dinner there too, but it was too expensive. We ended up going to Cafe Metro. We've been there before, and I really enjoy the place. It's pretty cheap and good. iOpening a hotdog stand by Northgate or putting in a nice little cafe I feel would be a great chance to earn money in ol CS. I just lack the capital and more importantly the initiative to follow up on the idea. Afterwards we headed back home and we finally had the A/C installed in the window. I must say it helps so much. I actually had to sleep under some covers. Something that I haven't done in weeks.

Need to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home