The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Thursday, June 20, 2002

Yesterday Adam and I headed to the park to go check out the concerts. The concert was sold out, but there was still a ton of people outside listening. You could hear it just fine, just couldn't see them. One thing I found funny was I got two hotdogs which was like 2.50 and payed with a 20. He was like I need something smaller, and I said I'm sure you have change. Sure enough he did, and he had lots he was just being lazy. I had to wait in a line, and I'm sure he's done good business all day.

I've started to see lighting bugs which is fun, haven't seen them since I was kid. Yesterday in the park we saw three racoons, I'd always thought they'd be quick tree climbers, but they're not. Nothing else is to new here at the office. I've started to help them with ESGR. It's a service, it stands for something like Employers Serving Guards and Reserve. Basically we work with the ad council to help communicate the message that by law employers have to accept the fact if a worker goes to work that he has to have the same sort of job when he gets back. I wish there was more work on this account, but since it is a free service we provide (as well as numerous agencies on different subjects) not too much work is done.

It's lunch time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home