The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Not much has happened so far this week. Just doing the same ol 9-5. Monday night I met up with Adam and we went to Bryant Park. They have old classic movies there every Monday night in the summer. It was fun just to sit down and watch an ol Sinatra flick. Surprisingly it was actually entertaining. The park was packed, and didn't even clear out all that much when it started to rain. Luckily it didn't last long. Being the southern gentleman that I am, I shared my umbrella with some other lady.

Yesterday at work I had to help with a lot of invoicing, which really is not all that fun. After work I changed clothes and just wandered around the city taking it in. Tonight I'm going to meet up with Adam and head off to Central Park. Two of my favorite bands Dispatch and Jack Johnson are to perform at Summer stage. Instead of paying the 25 bucks to get in, I figure since it's an outdoor concert we should be able to get close enough just hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home