The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Friday, June 21, 2002

Well Adam is now 21. After work we met up and went to a Mexican or Tex Mex restaraunt. Surprisingly it was pretty good, I enjoyed it. I take it they didn't have happy hour for beers were 5 bucks, and that didn't make it me happy, so I only bought one. Work seemed pretty hectic yesterday. One thing that I am looking forward is to help on the account ESGR. We work in coordination with the Ad Council so all the work we do is volunteer. It is a government organization that is to help employers understand their responsibilities about their employees who might have to be gone for awhile during a time of crisis. Basically they have to let workers go to training or to war if the time arises and still have a job of equal pay there when they come back. Not much is done on it, but I hope to learn and work more on the account.

Well today there is a chance I'm suppose to meet up with a lady from Queens to take care of her cats. What does this mean, a place for Adam and I to live rent free, closer to the city, and have some A/C. We just pay utilities, and I save myself a little over a $1000. So I'm really hoping it works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home