The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Monday, July 15, 2002

Last Friday, Adam and I decided to get up a little earlier to go see the Counting Crows play a few songs for a show on ABC. It was free and was worth it. I wasn't paying attention to the time and was late for work by only 15 minutes. I felt bad, but then coming in and seeing hardly anyone here, the guilt went away.

Adam and I drove to Boston later that day. It wasn't too bad of a drive. One cool thing we saw was this guy decked out in red, white and blue. Waving a flag from a top a hill to the traffic down below. Just an odd fellow. Nothing else exciting happened. We got into Boston and drove around. Their downtown you can tell is old for the streets are go every which way. It was confusing. We then made it to the hostel. It was nice and there were three beds to a room. We only saw the other guy once, it was in the morning and he was leaving. We then got some dinner and walked around a bit that night.

The next day was a lot of walking. I'm real curious to know just how much walking I've done this summer. We basically did quite a bit on the Freedom Trail to which not one part of it interested me. History is important and events should be documented, but man stuff bores me to death.

In the evening we went over to Cambridge and saw Harvard. It's a nice school but didn't my expectations. I was picturing real old buildings with ivy, but instead found red brick. After dinner we went to this outdoor concert hall. The Monkees were playing and Adam wanted to check them out. Monkees aren't good and when the opener is Greg Brady who actually did a remix to Enimens song. Could the real Greg Brady please stand up, please stand up.....then you know you are in for a crappy concert. That night we then had some drinks at mock up cheers, then headed to a mexican restaraunt for some snacks. Tex Mex is just good, and I miss it terribly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home