The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Thursday, July 11, 2002

Last night I saw the best play I've ever seen. I really haven't seen that many plays, but The Lion King on Broadway is amazing. The set is just incredible and colorful. The only thing that wasn't the best were our seats, we didn't have any. I've been wanting to see this play for awhile now, but it is sold out through the summer. So the day of the show they sell standing room only seats. For $20 you can't go wrong. I'd only recommend that you bring some comfortable shoes.

The weather is absolutely amazing. In the middle of the day it is 70 degrees. Makes you really not want to in the office. This morning I realized even though my commute is close to a hour that I don't mind it at all. I look forward to sitting down, putting on my headphones and heading in. It gives me more time to wake up and just be relaxed for the day at work begins. It's also a good time for people watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home