The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Today, I had a little adventure at work. I had to show up earlier to pick up documents and ads that the client had been wanting to view. Here's an idea to show you how laid back our office is. Close to 8:30 in the morning, there was no in our office. I knew the access code got in and headed back to Grand Central Station. The adventure was that I have now set foot in another new state to me, Connecticut. I didn't see much of it though for the hour plus train ride I fell asleep both ways. I arrived in Greenwich (which from what I saw was very nice) and took a cab to the UST headquarters. Dropped off some documents and then walked back to the station. It has definitely made for a quick morning.

I also did some laundry last night in the basement. It was either that or buy more boxers and undershirts, something that crossed my mind. While my clothes were being washed I watched a little TV. We don't have that many channels, but quite a few local cable access ones. They can actually be pretty amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home