The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Wednesday, July 24, 2002

This week at work, I've really have had nothing to do. So the days have become incredibly long. However there is a plus side to it. I have followed CNN and foxnews website daily, infact go to them a couple times a day to see if the headlines have changed. I'm actually in tune with some of the stuff going around in the world. If I think of anything I'm curious about I check it out.

I've also learned that Boise, Idaho looks like a good place to live and Bozeman is growing and was recently an All American city. I've spent time looking up internships abroad and for the most part they all are associated with a cost. I've caught up on my obsession with cars by reading through MotorTrend and Car and Driver, as well as going to the direct manufacture's website.

You learn the more you look at a clock the slower it's going to go. I've also now decided to start reading books. I got a free book on the way to the Hamptons awhile ago. I read the first chapter and didn't care for it too much. The lady's apartment I'm living in has the Harry Potter collection and I have now started reading those.

The weather today is in the 70's, something I am certain that Texas isn't in. So when I graduate, I'm hoping the job market will be just fine and that I wil be able to land a job where I would like to go to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home