The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Randomness
1. Services Marketing teacher told us today about 50% of the students fail this course. Isn't that a kick in the pants. Still, she is from America and I think or should at least hope she has some sympathy for me. She said she doesn't like how classes are set up here. Well in all honesty, no shit. You don't learn much yet work outside the classroom takes up so much more time. Another paper and a 2 hour presentation due next week. Woo hoo.
2. I think I saw an A&M baseball cap. He was coming in a door I was leaving and it caught me eye. I would have said something, but I was surprised and it happened too quickly. Or maybe I'm just a poor ag.
3. Im suppose to cook dinner tonight for 6. I have problems cooking for myself alone, let alone 6. Ordering pizza for delivery is tempting, but I think I'll go to the grocery store and see what I can make.
4. 4 more weeks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home