The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Thursday, May 08, 2003

So I finished another book a few days ago. American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis. I remember seeing the movie and wanting to understand it more, hoping I could get a better insight. Well the movie was disturbing in parts and well the book was worse. Plainly stated it was really gross in parts. I enjoyed the movie more, which I believe is a first. But if anyone has read it, I'd like to talk about it, because there was some symbolism and I am not able to grasp what it means. The new book on the bed side table is Accordian Crimes. Its an International best seller so it must be good. Still it has stood there for a few days and has yet to be cracked open.

Other news.
1. I ended up making tacos. Not just beef. Not just chicken. But both. I went all out. They were good too, which surprised me because I was pretty damn skeptical
2. I asked my professor if I could write in the book we are allowed to take in on the exam. He asked what I had intended on writing. So I was straight up honest with him, my notes. He laughed, and then said no. But I guess Im able to write some in the book. I think Im going to have rely more on memory than text
3. I got my bed back last night. Since my roommate is gone I have two beds Im able to push together and its great. But eveytime some one has a friend over they ask if I can borrow one. I really am not allowed to say no because then I would be a jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home