The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Monday, September 15, 2003

Dreams and why they shouldn't be interpreted.

I have come to realize how bizarre dreams can be. Now and then they do relate to something I am going through or tie into an event or something I saw that day. Last night doesn't fit into one of the two categories.

I was at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. The Titanic had sunk and the ocean was to be my final resting place along with thousands of others. Here's what they don't tell you in the documentaries about this catastrophe. Since the Titanic was so large it displaced a lot of water and created a huge dome of air over the wreckage. No longer did we have mere moments before our death, but more or less 10 to 15 minutes. People took out their frustrations at the bottom of the big ocean, many were being killed merely for sport. Then for some reason everyone settles down. There was a plethora of blankets and sleeping bags and I decided to go ahead and lie down. I'm laying around joking with people I do not recognize and we are talking about our immediate fate. Then all of sudden everyone stands up. There's a submarine(picture the one in Disney Worlds 10,000 Leagues Under the Sea with a lot of windows). Now I didn't think about this all that much last night, but no one decided to get on it. In fact the people that were on it had come off to die the slow death with us. I am now wondering how the submarine got into our air bubble. Now I guess these people on the submarine were like the good ol boys, everyone stands up and applauds them. A football team coming home for a ticker tape parade type of an event. People settle down. I am laying on my sleeping bag struggling to breathe but perfectly ok with the idea of dying. Right as I take my last breath I wake up. Dreams are most bizarre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home