The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Females and fists....

This weekend, it was alright. Friday night went to Northgate. I really don't like drinking beer and have realzied that Long Islands are my drink of choice. It was a game weekend and was I excited? Not really. I'm not the biggest football fan and add some heat and standing to the mix and you got a bad mood Aggie. Saturday night it was back to Northgate.

Alcohol can make people do different things. It can make people be obnoxious, makes people talk louder, and can even give guys and girls confidence to approach the opposite sex. It can also make people do stuff out of the ordinary. So here I am going to a bathroom in a trough for two. Theres me on one side, and theres a girl on the other side squatting. She really had to go and wasn't about to wait in the girl's line. I felt bad for her, here she was finished and can't find any toilet paper. One guy offered her some newspaper, but it fell to the urinated beer soaked floor. I can't explain how disguting the bathrooms along Northgate are and how desparte we all become to use one.

Alcohol can also make people angry, and fights can errupt. I don't know how it happened, but all of a sudden punches were being thrown pretty close to my friends and I. People scattered and immediately some guys jumped in to try and break it up. More people started throwing fists and the fight moved a bit closer. Instead of getting out of the way, I wanted to help break things up. One guy came running and my instinct was just to grab his arm. Picture a deer in tailights. Thats what I looked like. For one full second I was staring at this guy's eyes and the my only thought was so this is going to hurt when I get decked. He said something like your right, knowing that I wasn't in the mood to see a fight yet alone become part of one.

Best Buy still has my computer and I hate them even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home