The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Here's an update of what I've done. Nothing. I've been reading which is good, but there just isn't much for me to do. Actually there is nothing for me to do. I have an example to prove it. A co-worker was going to try and get the Shakespear in the park tickets. So on lunch we headed out there. Saw the line was too long, which then convinced her just how early you have to get there for seats. Anyways we walk through the park, get back to midtown and then grab some lunch. I was gone for a little over 2 hours. Which is twice as long as my break should be. No one really seemed to notice that I was gone that long. So now it's back to Harry Potter. It should be done after tomorrow, which has me wondering what I'll read next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home