The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Thursday, August 01, 2002

Today we have a meeting all morning so that'll be nice. You can't go wrong with bagels, juice and doing nothing. Yesterday was somewhat interesting. We went to check out this new technology. It's this hologram technology that is amazing in the quality. Straight out of Star Wars or some other future thing. We now want to present it to the client so they can have it in bars or behind counters at convience stores. It's allready in a few places in Europe. It was really kind of fascinating.

After that I met with my boss and we both got on the same track with regards of what needs to be done. So anyways I get a call with about 15 minutes till I'm in the clear and can go home. Someone in production asked for help on an Excel task. I told them I could stay a little later, and I ended up being here till past 7. It was just me and one other person. I had nothing to do, and I did volunteer so I guess I don't have a right to complain. Still I don't get payed for the extra hours. But however last week I left early almost everyday and got payed for hours I didn't work. It all balances out in the end.

Today I saw a guy in the subway wearing a Members Only jacket. Those are so old school. Oh last night on one of the local cable channels they were showing stand up comedians. It wasn't edited and was hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home