The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Aber and Crombie need to go back to fashion school.

Ok a couple weeks ago I buy some T shirts from that store so beloved by highschoolers living in surburbia around the US. I'll admit, some of their stuff I like, hence I did buy two t shirts. However I don't see how anyone could spend close too a 100 bucks on jeans that already have holes in them. I got a 30 dollar pair of jeans that I put holes in myself. Now thats a bargain.

What I really want to know is who works in Abercrombie's sizing department. I am large with respect to t-shirts with any company. Long sleeve, polos, sweaters, same thing all large. Now here I am wearing a large Abercrombie T-shirt that is definitely on the smaller size. It's suppose to make me look cut and if I wasn't in that good of shape(translates to not scrawny and not fat) I'd look like even more of an idiot. Who do they think they are fooling? Frat guys obvisouly as they are the common wear in the halls of Wehner at the bars of Northgate. Girls sizes didn't escape in the inner workings of Mr. Fitche's money making scheme. Girls might feel special buying a smaller size, but the truth is they are still the same size.

On a side note: I have read some of my past postings and I admit my grammar is not up to par. It's just when I am typing I think I am using the correct wording, tense, punctuation, and so on. So just deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home