The travels I have taken and the experiences that resulted.

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Chopsticks and Cosmonauts

I love space. I love the idea of how it is still expanding and I love how I can't even then contemplate what lies outside of space. The idea of the stars we see is light coming from millions of years ago. There are no boundries and while our knowledge is expanding it is at the same time very limited.

I had no idea that the Chinese were going to send a man to space until I read it on CNN's website. Good for China. I realize just going outside the Earth's atmosphere costs a pretty penny and now a good size yen too. I just feel that it is justifiable no matter the expense. Who knows whats out there. Inteligent life?...I'm sure. Resources beyond our wildest dreams? No doubt in my mind, it has too since we are just one solar system in one galaxy of many.

I'm a kid who will never truly be content. My mind will continue to wonder and question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home